Photobucket

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Finally, no more work!


For more photos, click HERE!

Had a totally crazy last night. Dressed up, met Miao. Took quite a long time before we reached Clarke Quay. Thanks to her, forgotten her IC, and alighting at the wrong train stations. Haha, jitao joke. So, Zirca to meet up with Fiona and Jovene. Had so much fun throughout the night, despite the blisters that were caused by my 4-inch wedges ): Jovene and myself hopped to Rebel for like the last hour before party ends. And we thought, Rebel's music was better. Much much better.

Anywhooooo, I'm really surprised that baby stayed up for me. He even waited for me outside his unit, till he saw me, alighting the cab, walking shakily, and went down to help me out. And guess what, he still have got to wake up early this morning for work. Felt really guilty, but of course.. Super touched and happy okayyyyy <3

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment